6 days ago
Job title : Lawyer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are a professional chartered body of eminent credit management elites; we have an opening for a legal practitioner.
- Prepare appropriate legal documents.
- Evaluate new business partnerships.
- Represent the institute in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the institute’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the institute against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to our services.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- Minimum of 5-year experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive, Intelligent, Brilliant and able to handle all our legal matters
Gross Remuneration 150,000 200,000
- Must reside in Lagos
- Successful applicant must be ready to resume immediately.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Law / Legal jobs
- Lawyer jobs