Job title : Lawyer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- Interview new clients and meet with existing clients to render legal advice.
- Perform legal research to determine how the facts of a case interact with current law.
- Perform case research by taking depositions, attending site inspections, and engaging in discovery, the exchange of information pertinent to a case from both parties to the action.
- Argue motions and attend other pretrial court appearances before a judge.
- Draft legal documents including pleadings, discovery, motions, briefs, contracts, and wills.
- Follow up after a court decision has been handed down or a settlement has been reached, ensuring that all parties to an action do what theyve been committed or ordered to do.
The Ideal Candidates must have:
- Litigation counsel with proven court room experience.
- Experience at least 8 years post call
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Law / Legal jobs
- Lawyer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!