Job title : Laundry Attendant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking up and delivery of in-house guest laundry.
- Operate and monitor washing and drying laundry machines, including adding chemicals, cleaning lint traps.
- Identify stained or damaged items and determine status for repair, spot treatment, rewash, or discard.
- Inspect cleanliness of articles removed from the washer, dryer, or dry cleaning machines and place in clean linen carts.
- Fold cleaned articles into designated size, either by hand or using folding machine.
- Maintain accurate records of items laundered.
- Count and verify all items collected as per laundry price lists / laundry sheet signed by the guest and note down any discrepancy or damages on the same sheet.
- Check all items for damage or stains and take appropriate action to rectify these issues.
- Report immediately to the Supervisor any valuable items like cash, jewelry, credit cards etc. found in guests cloth pockets.
- Process the guests clothing on the correct equipment / machines using the appropriate chemicals and temperature.
- Sort employee uniforms for appropriate action like washing, dry cleaning, pressing or send for repairing to the hotel’s tailor.
- Report any technical problems, damages or deficiencies to the Supervisor
- WASC / SSCE / NECO or Equivalent preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a hotel Laundry Unit
- Experience working with Laundry Machines (Washers & Dryers).
- Ability to operate Laundry machines and apply appropriate cleaning chemicals.
- Eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Janitorial Services jobs
- Laundry Attendant jobs