Jumia Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Last Mile Regional Manager jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Services – Logistics – Lastmile
- As Last Mile Regional Manager based in Port Harcourt Hub, you will be responsible to manage hubs within your scope of region with a key focus to improve operational excellence in the handling and delivery of packages to meet the required SLA.
- You will play an active role in the monitoring and tracking of queues performance and ensure to push where required for the timely delivery of packages by effective management of Hubs, Dispatch, and Reverse logistics
- Queue monitoring: Responsible for the monitoring of queues in the delivery chain by tracking movement of packages in the operations management systems to ensure timely and efficient movement of packages.
- Push back when required on responsible parties in the delivery chain (network, dispatch, reverse logics) to ensure smooth flow of the delivery is carried out within the agreed SLA.
- Track the performance of queues and share daily reports with the relevant stakeholders.
- Perform a deep-dive into delivery analytics to identify trends, challenges, and problem-solve to improve the overall delivery and efficiency of the process and responsible for effecting those changes.
- People Management: Responsible for managing the hub associates, share knowledge to improve skills, identify strong links in the team to ensure they grow to new challenging tasks, and weak links to provide couching and support to upskill the team.
Qualifications & Experience
- A BachelorÛªs Degree from an accredited University; Degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain
- Excellent understanding of B2C supply chain.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Order Management processing and analysis.
- Able to process through complex order management systems.
- Good Knowledge of the Logistical Operations in the local market is a plus.
- Must have the ability to work independently and solve problems on orders by partnering with key stakeholders and analyzing the order file to make accurate decisions on execution.
- Able to follow defined processes and relay information to Specialists, Order Management partners as well to make day-to-day order management decisions regarding allocation and delivery of the product.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
*Last Mile Regional Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Rivers
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Transportation / Logistics jobs in Nigeria