About Lagos Business School’s Job offer
Job title : Marketing and Corporate Communication Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
- You will be responsible for creating and managing a perception of LBS as a world-class brand with in-depth local knowledge of business and management among key stakeholders and also devising marketing strategy for the school.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
include but not limited to the following:
- Generate content for the website and annual report – research and compile news stories and relevant information about the School and Faculty.
- Prepare and issue news releases about achievements, programmes and major school events.
- Create Content and ensure Faculty footprint in the media by sourcing interviews, opinions for editorials, articles etc. – Present (edit) academic information in reader-friendly manner.
- Build and manage relationships with the press. Prepare and issue press invitations to media houses for major school events.
- Monitor news about and related to the school in the media
- Work with the graphic artist to prepare newspaper adverts, in-house flyers and posters for the School’s programmes. Monitor for quality and accuracy of the content.
- Staff newsletter project management – work with the graphic artist to prepare the monthly staff newsletter after researching and compiling stories and relevant information.
- Manage internal communications
- Assist in executing cross-functional projects such as the career fair, alumni exhibitions, graduation ceremonies, etc.
- Manage the store of branded items- procurement, stock management, retrieval, reconciliation, order management
- Manage publications store– stock management, retrieval, order management
- Proofread and edit all publications to be published or circulated to external parties
- Perform a monthly audit on outgoing correspondence
- Manage relationships with and prepare payments for vendors; keep records of all payments made.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in any discipline (preferably Mass Communication or English)
- Professional Qualification – NIPR, APCON membership
- Should have at least 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a zeal for continuous professional improvement.
- Results-focused, a self-starter, energetic and able to work with minimum supervision
- Business writing, journalistic and administrative skills
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Good knowledge of corporate communication / public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative writing skills and conceptualisation
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Should Click here