Ladgroup Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Mechanical Technician
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : April 26, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikenne, Ogun
- Maintains mechanical systems, troubleshootsand repairs .
- Handle all general maintenance tasks and equipment maintenance activities.
- Responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
- Maintaining factory machines, motors, conveyors and belts
- Plan and execute routine maintenance programs and organize repairs.
- Work with other professionals to improve production facilities, minimize equipment downtime and the incidence of costly breakdowns.
- Inspect and analyse the functionality of mechanical systems. If a fault is diagnosed, troubleshoot and repair that part.
- Develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes and routine maintenance culture.
- Properly document every maintenance and repair session and give a regular report to the manager and/or other stakeholders by filling out a maintenance report form.
- Apply preventative maintenance techniques to foresee potential safety hazards.
- Communicate with maintenance managers regularly and immediately report complex issues.
- Ability to use different kind of tools (Hand, power and machine tools)
Qualifications / Experiences
- HND, B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, COREN certification is desirable.
- Minimum of 4years working experience as a Maintenance Engineer preferably in an Oil mill factory.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.