3 days ago
Job title : Laboratory Technologist I (CONTEDISS – 08) jobs in Edo
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : May 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess HND / Degree in Science Laboratory Technology and a current license to practice issued by the Nigerian Institute of Science Laboratory Technology (NISLT), with at least three (3) years cognate work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should attach to their Applications, thirty (30) type-written copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full names (Surname first and underlined).
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin and Local Government Area.
- Nationality and how acquired.
- Marital Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and e-mail.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations.
- Honours and Distinctions, if any.
- Academic / Scholarly publications.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
- Previous Employer(s) and post(s) held with dates.
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties and any other relevant experience.
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and address of three(3) referees (preferable employer, educational and personal).
All Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope, by courier, and marked “Application for the Position of Chief Lecturer (Agricultural Engineering)” at the top left-hand corner to
The Hon. Commissioner,
Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security,
Ezoti Street, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
- Applicants should advise their referees to forward their reports under confidential cover by courier to the Hon. Commissioner at the address above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
- Science jobs
- Laboratory Technologist I (CONTEDISS – 08) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********