The Candel Company’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Laboratory Chemist Assistant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Description of Responsibilities / Functions
- Carry out quality assurance, health, safety and environmental matters. Develop, implement and maintain QHSE management systems and procedures to enhance business operations and efficiency within the business
- Play key role in organizing and maintaining all quality assurance procedures.
- Maintain full calibration records of all Q.A. equipment.
- Minimize waste and maximize levels of customer satisfaction by the implementation of robust root cause analysis.
- Participate and engage departmental management in promoting and encourage safety awareness in the working environment.
- Provide interpretation of QHSE legislation, enforce QHSE legislation.
- Responsible for documenting HSE records and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders with regard to inspections and third party audits
- Participate in implementation of QHSE policies and procedures across the company
- Ensure good laboratory practices in the conduct and analysis of raw/packaging materials
- Involve in the conduct of investigation on all health related injuries, including trending, analysis and preventive measures
- Take part in the implementation of ISO Systems: ISO 9001:2015; OHSAS 18001:2008; ISO 14001:2008
- Bachelor’s Degree – 2nd Class Upper in either Industrial Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Chemical Engineering from a reputable University.
- Possession of QHSE management experience will be an advantage but not the only determinant.
*Laboratory Chemist Assistant jobs in Nigeria
*Science jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Science jobs in Nigeria