About Kwik Delivery’s Job offer
Job title : Digital Product Owner
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a “Digital Product Owner” to take an active part in building, testing and supporting our highly useable web and mobiles applications, technologies and tools.
What you’ll do
- Work in collaboration with Kwik’s Dev team across all phases of the sales cycle; pre-sale with Business Department, project delivery with Tech Team, and post-sale with Support Team.
- Represent the business needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders and document these in the form of Epics, user stories, wireframes with appropriate acceptance criteria.
- Facilitate successful feature implementation by building and leveraging solid working relationships with business, stakeholders as well as other Product Owners.
- Understand development team abilities and capacity to aid in resource planning.
- Understand value, complexity, and timelines to make decisions about priorities.
- Proactively participate in developing and maintaining team standards, tools and best practices.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience as Product Owner either in an eCommerce or Logistics environment working on customer-facing web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and the ability to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders, developers and subject matter experts.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Experience working within an Agile / Scrum team.
- Managing senior stakeholders and influencing decisions.
- Understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Conversant with Office 365 tools and wireframing tools such as Balsamiq Mockups
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to influence, persuade and successfully interact with all levels of client and internal organizations, including C-level executives, middle management, finance and operations, project/technical staff.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, self-learner, proactive and customer focused, passionate about creating delightful experiences for our partners.
Life at Kwik
- Join a multinational, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
- And more.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here