Foundation for Resilient Empowerment and Development’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 29, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Kowledge Management and Communications Specialist will:
- Coordinate the development of quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports including adhoc project reports
- Manage the contents of the website by editing, reviewing and updating the website with high quality contents
- Manage the content of all social media handles
- Work with the Program and M&E teams to ensure documentation of all achievements
- Identify, assess and recommend strategies to increase access and engagement online in Organizational activities
- Participate in meetings to coordinate live updates of program activities
- Track social media hits and activities and generate reports based on said activities
- Provide sound guidance to senior management on strategies to increase Organizational visibility
- Other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- University Degree in a development field, Mass Communications, Social Science, Economics or other related discipline.
- A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 7+ years’ experience (preferably in an NGO) in knowledge management, communications, international development, or other relevant experience.
- Experience in web/social media content management.
- Excellent written communication skills and the capacity to summarize large volumes of information into concise formats.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to translate complex concepts into clear, understandable ideas.
- Strong analytical skills for synthesis of materials, evaluations, and preparation of poster presentations etc.
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-organizationally and cross-culturally to ensure alignment and realization of strategic goals.
N400,000 – N500,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.