- This job has expired!
Job title : Kitchen Assistant/ Kitchen Porter
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To ensure the kitchen areas are kept clean and tidy
- Supporting the chefs during service, cleaning and returning essential cooking equipment
- Working with theteam to ensure a quick and clean turnaround of washing up
- Taking responsibility for emptying bins and recycling, including looking after the main bin area
- Cleaning down after service and ensuring all surfaces and floors are spotless
- Making sure outside areas are clean, tidy and swept, free of cigarettes and rubbish and perfect for guests
- Assisting chefs with basic prep as neededAssist in food preparation and cooking under the direction of the kitchen staff
- Follow recipes and portion control guidelines to ensure consistency in food quality
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen area, including washing dishes, utensils, and equipment
- Assist in receiving and storing food supplies and ingredients
- Help with meal preparation and plating
- Adhere to food safety and sanitation regulations
- Collaborate with the kitchen team to ensure smooth operations
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant jobs
- Kitchen Assistant/ Kitchen Porter jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!