Phillips Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Key Account Reconciliation Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of Role
Key Account reconciliation analyst is responsible for resolving transaction discrepancies between institutions, especially in financial and business records. Reconciliation analysts conduct audits on reports to identify gaps and inconsistencies and escalate it to the reconciliation to the Line Manager for resolution recommendation. They also review account statements, update information on the database, and coordinate with other departments for the necessary filing of documents. A reconciliation analyst must have excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills, especially in providing immediate solutions to clients by adhering to the company’s requirements and regulations.
Standard of Leadership
Win Through Great Execution. Deliver financial targets for the market
- Establish Decision Support as a business partner creating effective relationships with all stake holders
- Deliver appropriate analysis on a project-by-project basis
- Work with the Sales team to ensure decisions are made with a full understanding of the financial implications.
- Assist the sales team in analysing Customer’s account statement
- Provide financial and commercial input to investment/resource allocation decisions within the departments as required.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Graduate (HND or BSC from a reputable and recognised higher institution with 2nd Class Lower at the minimum) with 2 years commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing, finance or Sales Management. Good commercial understanding, P&L literacy, strong numerical skills, and previous experience of financial/data are important.
- Ability to base decisions on facts
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Good IT skills very critical (especially Microsoft excel
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Salary Offer: *********