Jumia Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Key Account Manager jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- As Key Account Manager, you will have the end-to-end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of the key vendors assigned to you.
- Your role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, and manage key vendors in our marketplace. Constant interface with the Commercial operations, Vendor experience & Marketing team.
- Ensure continuous growth of our existing business by owning pricing and promotions strategy, working with marketing teams to improve product content and visibility; and managing stock availability by coordinating teams across the business to bring the product to the customer.
- Complete Sales performance of the 3cs Categories, vendors, merchant management and monitoring of sales strategies with a view to increasing the Business units Net Margin Position (NMP) & Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV).
- Customer acquisition through Value Offering, Sales Campaign Management, etc.
- Create and present strategic insights for the Business unit to gain alignment of major initiatives at multiple levels of the organization.
- Analyze & Present post promotion analysis for retail and Marketplace, quantifying impact to brand and category.
- Define and optimize curation/assortment selection strategy for your portfolio ensuring relevance of selection/styling to optimize revenues and sales velocity.
- Support product and content creation process to increase assortment live.
- Plan and maintain constant stock availability.
- Trend Spotting: Should be able to identify broader trends and fill category gaps
- Build weekly marketing plan, contribute determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on website and through all marketing channels (Newsletters, Facebook, etc).
- Develop strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimize further marketing, pricing, and product selection
- Develop and manage subcategories under Jumia. Maintain the P&L and develop annual and quarterly category strategic plans by conducting financial analysis of the business.
- Manage the entire physical product lifecycle, from strategic activities to tactical implementation, including product portfolio idea generation
- Work closely with the vendor management team to identify vendors and negotiate contracts to ensure best quality and costs.
- Partner with Jumia Services to improve product availability, reduce costs, and minimize our working capital investment. Work together with system teams to identify main opportunities for process automation and efficiency gains.
- Influence large number stakeholders across the business; work closely with the team members and other business groups to deliver results and be comfortable in presenting projects and results to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online