Job title : Key Account Manager (Mechanical & Industrial Engineering)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The key account executive will be responsible for tracking and managing all activities occurring for each account assigned, starting from lead identification and tender generation up to final payment and cycle closure.
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned, starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Establish, develop, and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various departments (contracts and procurement, maintenance, engineering, projects, finance, accounting, etc.) in assigned accounts; this helps in knowing and developing customer organizational structure per department.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customer’s business, goals, needs, and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news, and projects in order to build an opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest, and generate new business.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction by delivering high on major customer performance criteria (OTD, RT, HSE, Quality, etc.).
- Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business, look for opportunities, enhance relationships, and attend to their queries and complaints.
- Ensure client visits are pre-planned and well-prepared prior to the visit. Visits are to be followed with timely & and professional visit reports.
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with the client’s tender, contract, and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company-accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- B.sc in Business Administration, Engineering, or any related field
- 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in an Oil and Gas related field. Knowledge of Oil and gas will be an added advantage
- Frequent traveling within the country is highly required.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.?)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Positive and winning attitude
- Multitasking, prioritizing, and time management skills
- Commercial awareness and ability to influence others
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
Base Pay Ranges BTW N8m N18m per annum + Other Interesting Benefits
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Key Account Manager (Mechanical & Industrial Engineering) jobs