Eaton’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Key Account Manager – Data Center
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : October 16, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs?
- Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Establish, Own, Execute and continuously develop an agreed & sponsored commercial Account Plan
- Identify & build positive relations with all account decision & influencers who impact current or future business with Eaton
- Deeply understand and be able to articulate the client buying process.
- Identify & engage in revenue opportunities within defined Account(s).
- Understand & Capture the clients challenges & requirements in realtion to Eaton portfolio/offerings.
- Use personal & internal resources to develop proposals that meet/exceed client requirements.
- Follow the client buying journey / process so as to commercially respond & offer proposals.
- Oversee the effective handover to post sales service & customer support teams.
- Maintain an ongoing oversight to all commercial related engagements for customer success/satisfaction and our performance as vendor
- Be highly knowledgeable of the clients business, commercial condition, structure, strategy, operations and challenges. In order to articulate this in terms of opportunity, growth, risk with respect to Eaton business
- Be highly knowledgeable on Eaton’s Products, Services, General business, structure, strategy, operations. In order to articulate this in terms of value to clients business.
- Be an effective advocate and communicator of the benefits in supporting the account within Eaton organisation
- Be an effective advocate and communicator of the benefits in supporting Eaton within client organisation
- Collaborate effectively with other account and sales colleagues related to the account at national & global level
- Provide all internal stakeholder and functional departments the account specific guidance and insights required so that they can execute their role and add value to the client.
- Build a multi-lane bridge between Eaton and the client organisation. This may include R&D, PLM, BU Engineers, BDM, Marketing, PMO, Services, Sales Operations & Order Management, Supply Chain, Leadership & Executive Management.
- Gain leadership & executive team awareness and support & resources for business with the client. And facilitate exec engagement when requested/approved.
- Request & Support marketing campaigns & activity that can promote Eaton to Client relations and business
Your essential skills we are looking for:
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 or more years of sales and or technical role in the Data Centre, IT or Telecom Infrastructure Industry
- Electrical or IT technical qualification/certification. Shall have worked directly on data centre or critical power infrastructure projects. Shall have significant sales engineering training / certification
- Strong Communicator, Team orientated
What we offer to you
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- We make ethics and culture matter You will enjoy working in supportive and collaborative workplace where ethics and safety are in our DNA
- We make your perspectives matter – Different points of view are what drive innovation and collaboration, and at Eaton, innovation begins with top-to-bottom diversity. Our senior leadership is made up of individuals from diverse groups to help create an environment where employees feel represented and heard at every level.
- We make your aspirations matter Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- We make your growth matter – We invest in our employees for the long term not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We make your contributions matter – reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people’s lives and the environment through power management technologies.
- We make your wellbeing matter We put your health and safety first. Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Not specified
*Key Account Manager – Data Center in Not specified