7 days ago
Job title : Key Account Associate (Kano)
Job Location : Kano
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders and manage account planning.
- Identify and prioritize accounts based on outstanding issues, growth opportunity, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Advise clients on the most effective ways to use the Posist Products.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction scores(NPS), manage customer health status and adherence to tickets SLAs.
- Through collaboration with Product/Tech teams, provide consulting services for a specific set of customers and maximize their ROI. Increase renewal rates and reduce churn.
- Identify and build Up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within your existing accounts and, taking EBR’s on the annual basis.
- Work collaboratively with various internal team/individuals for the best interest of the customer (engineering, sales, etc.).
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc Degree in any related field.
- 1 – 3 years experience in Similar Industry.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- Key Account Associate (Kano) jobs
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs