- This job has expired!
About Karbak Ventures Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Fleet Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 1, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee the fleet to ensure good use and condition of all vehicles and equipment.
- Manage the drivers and complete their evaluations in a timely manner.
- Maintain a maintenance schedule for all vehicles and communicate the schedule to management in a timely manner and ensure that the service and maintenance forms accompanying the vehicle sent for maintenance.
- Compile the weekly movement plan balancing the needs of each program and documenting the movement of each vehicle.
- Report to Management all and any defects, no matter how minor.
- Ensure that the vehicles and equipment are properly secured and fueled.
- Maintain regular communication with the team regarding vehicle and equipment needs and Conditions Supervise all maintenance on all vehicles and equipment.
- Transmit to the management of all information, reports, forms with regard to vehicles and equipment
- A Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Transportation from a recognized university or college.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook Email.
- Experience in managing fleets of vehicles and equipment.
- Basic Automotive Mechanical Skills.
- Ability to manage drivers, operators and complete evaluations.
- Five years experience in supply chain or Transport Department.
- Experience working in a team environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here
Fleet Officer jobs Fleet Officer Jobs in Nigeria Full Time jobs in Nigeria hot Jobs in Nigeria job vacancies in Lagos jobs in Lagos jobs near me Karbak Ventures Limited Jobs in Nigeria