2 weeks ago
Job title : Junior Telecommunication/Instrumentation Technician M/F jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Assist the Preparation / planning team by giving any technical support for preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- Manage interventions and prepare the technical reports related to the ACS & CCTV System.
- Responsible for the specific tools of his team. (quantity and availability)
- Resolve level 1 and 2 issues on the Access Control & CCTV Infrastructure
- Implement the relocation of equipment in each location.
- ACS & CCTV System fault Diagnosis/Analysis and Resolution
- Installation, termination and commissioning of all Cabling media on the Access Control & CCTV System cabling infrastructure
- Routine Update of Maintenance Plan & Procedure
- System Routine Checks and Corresponding Report submission
- All Notifications & Work Orders management
- Develop and produce routine (daily, weekly and monthly) and random reports on preventive and curative maintenance.
- Routine reporting on stock levels of spare ACS & CCTV equipment and accessories in the Telecom Store
- Installation of all new equipment on the COMPANY ACS & CCTV networks
- Installation, termination and commissioning of all Cabling media on the COMPANY ACS & CCTV cabling infrastructure -copper, fiber optics, hybrids
- Install and terminate STP and UTP cables, armored cables between end-to-end technical rooms
- Install and terminate Single mode and Multimode fiber optic cables in end to end technical rooms. Install and
terminate STP and UTP cables, multi-pair armored cables between end to end technical rooms etc.
- Diagnostics of major system incidents and technical solutions applicable
- Ensure that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams, and actively participates in the OJT /assessment program.
- Identify any recurring problems related to the availability or
quality of spare parts.
- Keep a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programs.
and, if need be, suggest improvements.
Context and missions :
- Position Onshore at EKO 2 Total Office Lagos.
- He is responsible for maintenance operations within this contract scope.
- He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment Access Control & CCTV System onsite.
- The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Higher National Diploma or National Diploma
- 3 years’ experience in the field of Telecom maintenance on oil and gas production installations,
- Access Control & CCTV Systems best practices as defined in the COMPANY’s General Specifications.
Soft skills required:
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good sense of initiative and anticipation.
- Self-motivated with a flexible and.
- Adaptable approach to work
Specific professional knowledge:
- Telecoms (ACS & CCTV)
- ALCEA Access Control & CCTV System
- Access Control, CCTV, Data Network Structure, LAN & WAN, LV Termination
- Meeting / reporting
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Junior Telecommunication/Instrumentation Technician M/F jobs
- Salary Offer: *********