Job title : Junior Project Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 26, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Understand the project scope, budget, duration and create the project requirements needed to complete the project.
- Supervise lower project manager levels, such as assistants and associates.
- Schedule and conduct project meetings to communicate the team members’ roles, project expectations, and deliverables and ensure the project team has the tools and training required to perform the project’s task.
- Monitor the projects regularly to evaluate the progress, quality, management issues emerging, and any events that might cause a delay in project completion.
- Safeguard and maintain all the quality documents and data to ensure project integrity is enhanced.
- Identify areas of conflict of interest, which might hinder project implementation and propose possible solutions to the conflict of interest.
- Develop project plans and enhance adherence to the project plans to ensure project quality is maintained.
- Design the project methodologies and deliverables and monitor all teams to enhance adherence to the best-identified methodology.
- Identify project risks and prepare risk mitigation measures to enhance full utilisation of project resources.
- Maintain a good working relationship with project vendors to enhance quality and timely delivery of supplies.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Certified junior in project management
- Proven working experience in project management
- Competence in IT usage, particularly in standard project management tools like PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete projects within a set duration and budget.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Project Management qualification required but not essential
- Experience of managing software and business delivery projects with a timeline of at least 6 months from initiation to delivery.
- Waterfall, Agile and Prince2 methodologies
- UML Design principles experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Junior Project Manager jobs