ReelFruit’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Junior Project Accountant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- As we increase our processing capacity as well as our global distribution, we seek an experienced junior project accountant to effectively manage daily accounting tasks.
- The Junior Project Accountant is responsible for providing support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior project accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- BSc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 2 years of work experience.
- Qualifications ( ACCA or ICAN) is a plus but not required
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
*Junior Project Accountant jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qalified candidates should Click here to apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria