Ascentech Services Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Junior Internal Auditor jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ota, Ogun
Roles / Functions
- Usual Day to day accounting functions
- Span of Control
- The role reports to Group Internal Auditor.
- Sound internal audit skill with knowledge of accounts and finance with sound MS office knowledge.
- This position will have the overall accountability to support the group internal auditor
- Ensure the daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts are maintained meticulously at the different unit of the group
- All related internal audit reports are sent as per target time.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc Degree qualification
- ICAN member only – with 4 years minimum experience.
Required Skill Sets:
- Accounting knowledge and skills
- Internal audit skill
- Knowledge of local laws say PAYE, NSITF, PENCOM, ITF and other relevant laws
- Knowledge of sound MS office (excel, word).
- Analytical Skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication & Organisational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- The MALE candidate must be staying in Ota.
- Must be living around Ota for Proximity
N170,000 – N200,000 / month.
*Junior Internal Auditor jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria