Job title : Junior HR Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Requirements and Skills
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Human Resources jobs
- Junior HR Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 13 jobs