Job title : Junior HR/Admin Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Induction of new joiners
- Ensure complete documentation of all new joiners and submit a detailed report to the HR Manager
- Assist in ensuring that staff pension and payee are prepared and submitted timely
- Assist during recruitment process
- Computation of employee overtime
- Maintain daily checks on staff to ensure that their hygiene practice is at an acceptable rate
- To detect and handle complaints, disputes and grievances of all staff and to report them to the Head of HR
- Foster a conducive working environment through employee relations activities and communication
- Ensure all outsourced staff are checked regularly and all discrepancies reported
- Ensure all processes are completed in a timely manner
- Enforce discipline and compliance within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2years of experience as an HR & Admin. assistant.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Understanding of HR & Admin., functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficiency in MS Packages, outlook and other business communication tools
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources jobs
- Junior HR/Admin Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!