Tope Adebayo LLP’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Junior Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 21, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Job holder will:
- Provide responses to client matters. Keep current and accurate time records and ensures billing responsibilities are discharged properly.
- Proffer analytical understanding and interpretation of client problems and their resolution.
- File and review of legal documents.
- Understand and interpret Capital Market Rules, Codes and Regulations. Proffer advice on Project and Asset finance transactions as well as Capital Market transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and interpret complex commercial agreements in support of a broad spectrum of business initiatives under the supervision of Senior Associate(s) and Partners.
- Actively engage in transactional, joint venture and Mergers & Acquisition due diligence reviews, document preparation and negotiations, ensuring compliance with applicable national and international laws and regulations.
- Proffer legal opinions and draft agreements with minimal supervision, draft and review finance and security documentation.
- Fulfil other responsibilities as delegated or assigned by the Senior Associates/Partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies Required
- Candidates should possess a BL / LLB / JD qualification
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with excellent academic credentials.
- A level of interpersonal skills sufficient to enable the post holder to establish and maintain credibility and effective working relationships, with senior contacts both internally and externally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective client relationships whilst managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Highly focused commercial approach to business in addition to legal flair.
- Concise and precise drafting skills.
- Good eye for detail and effective time-management.
- Ability to remain confident and assured in difficult circumstances, and to possess the resilience and stamina to sustain performance, particularly when under pressure.
- Ability to keep abreast of professional, legal, technological, and working practice changes.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV with qualifications stated and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.