Job title : Junior Associate
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Junior Associate located in Lekki Phase 1.
- The Junior Associate will be responsible for conducting legal research, drafting legal documents, and representing clients in courts .
- They will also be responsible for communicating with clients, assisting in arbitrations and mediation proceedings.
- LLB and BL degree from a recognized institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and legal research databases
- Experience in litigation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Law / Legal jobs
- Junior Associate jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!