Job title : Junior Accountant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To perform the financial management functions in Montaigne AH Limited.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Prepares income tax and other government report
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgement
- Prepares report of daily bank balances
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures
Minimum Education Qualifications
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Sound accounting knowledge
- SAGE pastel Skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Junior Accountant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!