Job title : Junior Accountant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field (essential).
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) certificate (advantageous).
- 2 – 3 years of accounting work experience.
- Proven experience as a junior accountant.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
- Candidate must live within Surulere and its axis.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Junior Accountant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!