Job title : Junior Accountant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting or related discipline from any recognized institution
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Qualifications (ACCA or ICAN) certified is a plus but not required
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Journal entry experience
- Account payment voucher.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Junior Accountant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!