Julius Berger’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Special School Teacher (M / F / D)
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for you full-time as Conveying teacher / special education / Heilpädagoge (m / w / d) for our company school in Abuja / Nigeria.
- We are the company school of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC with a bilingual kindergarten, preschool, elementary school and secondary level I (currently grades 5-6). From secondary level I we teach differently according to school types (HS / RS / GY). We also offer an English branch based on the British National Curriculum for non-German-speaking students. Now we are looking for you as part of a highly motivated and committed team.
What Are Your Tasks?
- Survey of the individual funding needs (initial, progress diagnostics) with the help of standardized test procedures and preparation of funding reports
- Creation of regular funding plans, certificates, etc.
- Implementation of support measures, their documentation and reflection
- Joint teaching in the class team
- Creation of differentiated work materials
- Advice and guidance from teachers and parents
What Are You Bringing With You?
- Completed training as a special school teacher / special school teacher / curative teacher (m / f / d) with professional experience in primary school
- Ability to creatively adapt to individual needs
- Ability to adapt to children, parents, colleagues with different cultural and national backgrounds as well as different social problem areas
- Ability to work in a team
- Intercultural openness
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good remuneration with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the G35 examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- Family reunification is possible, we run our own kindergarten and school in Abuja, which is recognized according to the Hessian-Thuringian school system.
- We provide a company car with a driver and, together with external partners, ensure your safety in Nigeria as best as possible.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here