About Jos University Teaching Hospital’s Job offer
Job title : Audit Consultant
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Jos, Plateau
Scope of Service
- The scope of work is to professionally audit the Accounts of the Hospital for the period 2019 and as may be further determined by the Management of the Hospital.
- Interested firms should submit two (2) bounded Expression of Interest documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arrange in the order outlined hereunder:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7, or Business Name where applicable;
- Evidence of Firm’s Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal income Taxes of the Partners where applicable) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of current registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31 / 12 / 2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with relevant professional regulatory body e.g. ICAN, ANAN etc;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Jos University Teaching Hospital or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2018, 2019 and 2020;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the auditing work, including copies of their Academic / Professional qualifications (e.g. ICAN, ANAN, etc.);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates etc;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering / Forwarding letter under the Company / Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and email address.
- The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
Opening of the EOI
The EOI shall be opened at 12:00 Noon on Tuesday, 2nd March, 2021 in the Boardroom of the Hospital, at Administration Department.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified firm should submit all Applications with full pagination in two (2) spiral bound copies (unbound submission will NOT be accepted) and enclosed in an envelope, sealed and marked: “Expression of Interest to Audit the Accounts of the Hospital” at the top right corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Jos University Teaching Hospital, Lamingo,
P.M. B. 2075, Jos,
Submit bid documents in soft copies through (Courier Services)
Important Information and Notice
- Original documents on any aspects of the Firm’s submission may be requested for sighting.
- The advert shall not be misconstrued as commitment on the part of Jos University Teaching Hospital nor shall it entitle any Firm to make claim or seek any indemnity from the Hospital by virtue of having responded to the advertisement.
- Notwithstanding the submission of the EOl, Jos University Teaching Hospital is neither committed nor obliged to include any Audit Firm on the list for consideration.
- Jos University Teaching Hospital reserves the right to reject / accept any / all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Late submission will be returned un-opened.
- Presence of bidders / representatives and members of the pubilc shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording with the presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption / Transparency
- Only shortlisted firm shall be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposal