Tek Experts’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Java Developer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a talented Java Developer to be a key player in our Product Development Outsourcing business. Our developers love to learn and have a passion for technology.
- They’re known for their expertise in solving the most complex tech challenges while having fun and being part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
- In this role, you’ll join a team creating the financial services and banking industry of tomorrow, helping one of Nigeria’s tier one financial institutions.
- Based at our clients’ location on Victoria Island, you’ll develop and support software applications to enable the organization’s consumers and merchants.
- We’re seeking a diligent developer to develop, compile, run, and debug Java applications and connected software.
- The role will involve implementing changes to improve online business functionality as well as ongoing adaptation to changing business needs and requirements.
- This will be a challenging but rewarding role that requires effective communication and collaboration as well as a keen attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve quickly and effectively.
- Developing IT software solutions including APIs and microservices
- Participate in and support the Agile framework roles of planning, programming, testing, and analysis
- Provide ongoing level 2 support for IT software solutions
- Participate in technical workshops and learning sessions with IT support stakeholders to ensure the continued stability and availability of developed software solutions
- Define and implement detailed specifications in line with business requirements as informed by company and client needs
- Troubleshoot obstacles and errors quickly and effectively in a scalable fashion
- Actively seek out and implement improvements to process and development practices
- Fulfill additional tasks as required by direct management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field
- 2 – 4 years of direct programming experience
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills as well as an ability to manage, prioritize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously and to a deadline
- Fluency in the Java programming language and the Spring framework and direct experience with Microservices and API development
- Basic knowledge of Middleware administration and Linux operating system commands
- Direct experience with MVC design patterns, enterprise integration patterns, and software project build tools such as Maven
- Experience using web technologies including JSON, XML, SOAP, and REST Web Service implementations
- Previous use of Structured Query language and major databases (Oracle database, MYSQL database, and MSSQL database) as well as the Spring Boot and Apache Camel Framework
- Experience in the finance or fintech sector is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Professional fluency in English is vital, both written and spoken.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online