Green Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : IT Systems Support
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Higher Education Diploma or University Degree in the field of computer science or any related discipline
- 0 2 Years working Experience in a Support Role
- Microsoft/Cisco/ITIL Certifications is an added advantage
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 8 and 10.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including [bios hardware testing utility, Spiceworks network monitoretc.].
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Provide Tier 1 IT support delivery and log all support issues
- Document resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via in-person, telephone, and e-mails in a courteous manner.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Responsible for inventory maintenance
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software and hardware.
- Performing preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online