Work Place Centre Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : IT Support jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 04, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Workplace Centre Limited (TWPC) is a world-class skills development, ICT and HR Consulting Firm that adds significant value to its clients and society at large.
Location: Apapa, Lagos State
Industry: Oil & Gas
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Assesses and monitor credit application and performance.
- Monitors and accurately records all product costs.
- Ensures that all records of assets are periodically updated.
- Creates and maintains records of customers, vendors, material data and product price as well as archiving all records properly.
- Manage Master Data on the business application.
- Responsible for data quality and consistency checks before creation.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection guidelines.
- Resolve issues logged by system users
- Provide training to bridge knowledge gap of system users
- Assist users navigate the system whenever necessary
- To liaise and consult with departments, Colleagues, Vendors, and individuals as necessary.
- Any other duties appropriate to the role
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or computer science, science related discipline or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
A Member of relevant professional body.
Minimum of 2years professional experience
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.