Tempkers Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : IT Project Management Team Lead jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for the successful initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing projects.
- Participate in ERP implementation as a subject matter expert and represent customer’s business requirements.
- Responsible for providing inputs to the Account Managers for implementation updates and assist with the account growth
- Ensure team delivers the project on time and do consistent timely reminders with client team and internal team
- Must be able to establish software solution needs via business process analysis and consultation
- Indepth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- Must understand web technologies majorly as Frontend and backend Technologies (Laravel Framework is preferred).
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Business or Information Technology is preferred
- Must have 4 years working with ERPs with minimum 2 years as a management team member
- Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects.
- Have specific experience with structured development methodologies and standards.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Negotiation Skills
- PMP Certified
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
*IT Project Management Team Lead jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria