SIMS Nigeria Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : IT Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the LAN/WLAN Network making sure users can connect and work seamlessly.
- Providing functional and technical support daily to all branches on issues pertaining to Orion database as well as other IT related issues via phone or remotely through.
- Setting a tentative backup and recovery plan for each system while ensuring each user` PC is fully secured.
- Installation of operating systems and configuration of email accounts as well as management of user email accounts/Cyberoam accounts and password management.
- Scheduling system maintenance for all PcÛªs in all the four (4) locations in Abuja.
- Making sure all IT peripherals and devices are fully configured and are all in good working condition (e.g., switches, routers, scanners, printers, cables etc.).
- Resolving software & hardware issues as well as repairs and maintaining proper documentation of all IT devices at all the branches.
- Keeping log-sheet of network/system/application downtimes and proffer suggestions/solutions.
- Working together with ISP Support engineers whenever there is down time for timely response and communicating resolutions to the IT/ERP Manager.
- Handling of all IT Related issues at all four locations.
- Handling of purchases of IT hardware/software needed within the branches once itÛªs been approved.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 yearsÛª experience in a similar role.
*IT Officer jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply Online
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria