6 days ago
Job title : IT Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Information Technology Manager shall be responsible for the successful management and performance of all IT Operations (including database, networking, infrastructure and security systems) at corporate headquarters and customer sites and of all IT requirements as assigned by corporate management.
- This position ensures that reliable, secure and effective technology infrastructure is being maintained and operated to support the productivity and effectiveness of business units.
- Develop, schedule staff and lead the IT Department to successfully provide round the clock technology support for Starsight Power Utility Limited.
- Implement efficient processes and procedures to effectively handle requests for IT support and follow approved procedures for escalating and coordinating with corporate management and vendors.
- Own and maintain IT technology capital and operational budgets and expenses.
- Advise on maintenance and security of corporate website, datacentre dashboard application, and all Starsight custom applications. fuel reporting application and site engineer reporting mobile application.
- Implement, manage and maintain information technology operations.
- Work closely with unit heads, vendors and corporate management to address areas of concern, and provide regular KPI updates during various operational meetings.
- Document disaster recovery procedures, business continuity plan and technology infrastructure.
- Document and maintain IT and Email creation and usage policies as approved by corporate management.
- Educate and support staff with cyber security concepts and guide best practices to protect company data.
- Implement, maintain, backup and administer all installed technology to meet vendor requirements, industry standard best practices, the requirements of the customer site, and policies and procedures as developed by corporate management.
- Administer, maintain and provide technology support for corporate headquarters and customer sites.
- Project manage technology refresh and new systems installations.
- Recommend appropriate corrective action where performance is below objective or where capacity may be nearing its threshold.
- Install and maintain laptops, mobile devices, workstations, servers, network; including maintaining regular scheduled OS patching and proactively manage hardware/software lifecycle.
- Identify and be responsible for potential major risks, highlighting any potential concerns in an appropriate and timely manner. For identified risks, prioritize, and ensure that a robust action plan, with monitoring is put in place.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 – 8+ years’ experience in IT management.
- Cloud and on-premises infrastructure technology knowledge such as AZURE, AWS, etc.
- Software project management experience (Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Microsoft Office 365, Windows and Server OS experience.
- Relevant renewable power industry experience is an added advantage
- Good analytical, logical, and interpretive ability.
- Demonstrate a prominent level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative, and sound
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to determine priorities, meet regular deadlines and take/follow up action.
- Must have problem solving skills.
- Must be highly proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Possesses a strong work ethics.
- Ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- IT Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********