- This job has expired!
Job title : IT Infrastructure Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Design resilient, competitive, affordable, and recoverable proprietary technologies.
- Partner with application development, engaging directly with the business to ensure that requirements are understood, usage patterns are analyzed, and technology is leveraged to enhance communications, collaboration, and productivity.
- Maintain complete inventory, configuration and documentation of deployed systems and supported apps.
- Identify operational and infrastructure risks within the environment and work with the application development teams and business users to make corrections and mitigate risks.
- Ensure that all systems are backed up & monitored according to business requirements & notify the data owners upon failures.
- Ensure optimal resilience of deployed systems and meet all disaster recovery and compliance requirements dictated by the business.
- Interface with external vendors in troubleshooting complex, cross-platform issues
- Maintain top-notch technical skills & business knowledge through proactive self-learning in addition to any formal instructor-led training.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in infrastructure management
- Data warehousing – Expert knowledge developing and debugging in C/C++ or Java/C# – System administration.
- Database administration – Server configuration and management – Excellent verbal and written communication
- BSc/ HND (Elect / Elect / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering) or related fields
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- IT Infrastructure Engineer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!