IT Horizons Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Lead Product Marketing & Pre – sales
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
As a Lead Product Marketing & Pre – Sales, you will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to drive success in sales and marketing to achieve results for our Application business as you are in charge of making our products “fly off the shelf”. You will have an in-depth knowledge of our clients and competitors and you will apply this knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with clients and empowers our sales channels to be successful. You will also work with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand.
Key Responsibilities for This Role
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Engage in presales activities
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
Requirements for This Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- 6+ years of product marketing experience with at least 4 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Good presentation and Public speaking skills
- Excellent people and management skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.