Job title : IT/Cybersecurity Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated IT/Cybersecurity Manager to join our organization.
- The IT/Cybersecurity Manager will lead and manage the company’s Information Security and Management System (ISMS).
- The IT/Cybersecurity Manager will plan, analyze, design, configure, test, implement, and maintain the information security infrastructure responsive to business requirements and applicable regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of IT and Cybersecurity professionals, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment to maximize team productivity and efficiency.
- Ensuring the organization’s compliance with NDPR, GDPR, ISO/IEC 27001, and other relevant legal and regulatory requirements related to information security.
- Develop and manage the company’s data security and information management system.
- Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s IT infrastructure.
- Ensure the availability, security, and reliability of all hardware, software, and network systems.
- Support the CTO to achieve the highest standards of information security across the Company’s IT network.
- Perform security review on all applications/features before deploying to production and on all existing solutions based on best practices.
- Collaborate with external vendors and service providers to ensure the procurement of quality IT products and services.
- Implement the requirements of the Information security management system and ensure that security controls are documented.
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with the Company’s strategic plan and roadmap.
- Periodically report to the executive management on all security-related matters.
- Develop and manage the IT budget, ensuring cost-effective use of resources.
- Serve as the lead expert on data security, review, and test run before implementing new tools, products, or processes.
- Oversee the maintenance of systems to protect data from unauthorized users
- Conduct periodic network scans to find any vulnerabilities and provide necessary guidance to the respective team that needs to resolve any of such vulnerabilities.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Minimum of degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Experienced in VAPT and GRC are highly desirable.
- Certification such as CISM, CISSP, ITIL, and PMP are highly desired.
- Minimum of 5+ previous experience in Information Security or related roles.
- Excellent communication, influencing, and stakeholder management skills
- Experienced in working across teams to deliver solutions and generate high levels of response and
- compliance from internal stakeholders.
- Experience developing and delivering training.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- IT/Cybersecurity Manager jobs