Job title : IT Business Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 26, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to gather, document, and analyze business requirements, processes, and workflows.
- They will translate these requirements into functional specifications for technology teams and work closely with project managers, developers, and testers to ensure successful project delivery.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs, objectives, and challenges.
- Elicit, document, and analyze business requirements, processes, and workflows.
- Translate business requirements into clear and concise functional specifications for technical teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Interpersonal relations
- Analytical ability
- Attention to Detail
- Globus core values
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results
Person Specification/Job Profile
- Consider problems as a challenge, collect information relevant to the problem, be disciplined in ascertaining the root cause, identify and develop a practical solution, communicate his findings and implement action to resolve the problem.
- Adopt an accommodating and helpful manner, debate, agree and, where necessary, accept the objectives set by others and work within agreed parameters in order to ensure that tasks are completed.
First Degree in any discipline
1 year of experience
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- IT Business Analyst jobs