Renmoney’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : IT Business Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: IT Operations
Position Description and Responsibilities
- Manage internal IT requests
- Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
- Business process analysis and modeling
- Research, review and analyze existing processes and develop strategies for enhancements.
- Responsible for the functional systems design
- Lead development of configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Participate in and facilitate system design workshops with internal and external stakeholders to solicit and document requirements
- Participate in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows
- Lead the collaboration with stakeholders and partners to define scope for projects and enhancements, documents risks and assumptions, develops the delivery approach, and timings
- Work closely with project managers and team members through all phases of the systems development lifecycle
- Facilitate communication between project stakeholders & development team
- Communicate with Development and QA teams regularly to ensure accurate understanding of requirements
- Act as translator between business and technical community interpreting user needs and translating them into more technical language for the developers (and vice-versa).
- Collaboratively document test scripts with Primary stakeholders and developers
- Coordinate and document tests protocols and reports, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes and systems
- Post implementation application support
- Create change management request documents and facilitate change management sessions
- Coordinate knowledge transfer from Development Teams to user support teams- Provide input and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Manage stakeholders (internal and external)
- Track and report IT Support issues
- Application support
- Manage change portfolio
- User training
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Business Analysis certification is a plus
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling and mapping, methodology development and data modeling.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies and technologies.
- Working knowledge of BPMN tools
- Great communication skills
- Adequate attention span for consuming detailed information and quickly learn business and process flows.
- Comfort with prioritization of work and multiple demands
- Higher level critical thinking and problem-solving appetite
- Project Management
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*IT Business Analyst in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online