Motion Yield Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : IT Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Automate business processes within the organization
- Manage expectations of the organisation’s internal and external customers
- Carry out unit, functional and integration testing of new and upgrade to existing application
- Coordinate integration of existing applications with other third-party applications and system.
- Implement and support of the organization’s Core application systems
- Coordinate the translation of change initiatives or business/user requirements into application systems delivery
- Support the articulation of user requirements in the context of business objectives through establishing and maintaining dialogue with users
- Track application systems developments through suppliers/other external sources
- Continually liaise with business users to: understand business requirements for business applications, identify and evaluate the technical options for satisfying business requirements based on functionality, understand quality requirements, manage and report cost, etc.
- Conduct end-to-end business process analysis and requirement gathering
- Regular update of the company’s website and online presence.
- Continually sourcing for relevant technology implementations to ease, grow and simplify the company’s business operations.
- Manage the company’s Google Apps and e-mail services.
- Builds, develops and maintains data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support business decisions.
- Perform such other duties or obligations assigned by Management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Core Skill Requirements:
- Database Management
- Solution Architecture
- Systems Development Management
- Programming/ Software Development
- Systems Integration
- Porting/ Software Integration
- IT Management
- Service Level management
- Emerging Technology Monitoring
- Software Development Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Benefits Management
- Stakeholder relationship Management
- Learning Delivery
- Data Analysis.
Other Required Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Good knowledge of software development frameworks, concepts and best practices
- In-depth knowledge of package/enterprise system implementation
- Deep understanding of technology and tools needed to collect, analyse and visualize data
- Proficient knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle
- Project management skills
- Good knowledge of enterprise applications systems
- Proven technical aptitude in several relevant application programming domains
- Working knowledge quality control/assurance
- Working knowledge of project management frameworks and standards
- Working knowledge and understanding of the strategic direction of the Nigerian Financial Services Industry
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.