Job title : Issue Resolution Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- The Issue Resolution Officer possesses exceptional problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work under pressure with a mindset to adapt to a start-up environment.
- He/She will be responsible for promptly and effectively resolving customer issues related to delayed pickups of packages, addressing the cause of the delays, coordinating with the personnel in charge of assigning pickups, responding to email escalations, and maintaining regular communication with customers until their complaint is resolved.
- Handling customer enquiries within business hours
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries and complaints via various communication channels (via email, phone, and social media)
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues within the stipulated Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Manage and monitor the Issue Resolution team’s mailbox
- Identify and escalate critical customer issues to the relevant departments for immediate action:
- Proactively provide solutions to common customer issues by maintaining a comprehensive knowledge base
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal teams:
- Analyze customer feedback and identify trends.
- Work closely with other Personnel, both internally and with partners, to identify the root cause of issues and suggest measures to prevent them from recurring.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on issue resolution status, highlighting performance and areas of improvement.
- Any other tasks that may be added to contribute to the overall growth of the business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- At least 2 years work experience as a Customer Service/Customer Success Officer, Relationship Manager, and other related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to use formulas and create pivot tables to analyze data.
- Experience working with Helpdesk software such as Zendesk or Freshdesk to manage customer issues and requests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical issues to non-technical customers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills.
- Ability to understand business concepts and educate customers and potential clients on the services offered by Sendbox.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- Issue Resolution Officer jobs