Alfred & Victoria Associates’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : ISP Sales Executive jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 06, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in an ISP company a MUST; skills in Corporate Sales an added advantage.
- B.Sc / BA degree or its equivalent in related field from a recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based recourses.
- Must have experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results- oriented, with a positive outlook, punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate.
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium, and multinational companies.
- Other personal traits: reliable, tolerant, determined, well presented, businesslike, polite, well-mannered and be a team player.
- Ability to develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow sales enquiries.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through panned individual account support, and liaise with internal order-processing staff.
- Flexibility is required and ability to work extended hours when required without it upsetting domestic situation.
*ISP Sales Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria