Job title : Islamic Religious Studies, Arabic and Hifdh Teacher
Job Location : Ondo
Deadline : October 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As a teacher, your responsibilities are and not limited to; developing the student’s interest in learning through effective or transformational teaching, grading assignments, evaluating students’, mentorship and planning educational activities.
- Research for textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curriculum, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring the confidentiality of all records.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education; B.Ed, M.Ed in specified or related subjects.
- BSc with PGDE in specified or related subjects.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a teacher.
- A knowledge of Cambridge Standard will be an added advantage.
- An Education qualification/certification is highly preferred
- Ability to teach WAEC AND JAMB CLASS
- Certification in IGCSE and CHECKPOINT will be given high preference.
- Cognate experience in preparing learners for external examinations.
- Competence in the areas of specialization must possess leadership and student-centered teaching.
- Active listening and effective communication.
- Empathy, problem-solving, adaptability, creativity.
- Fully abreast with the new educational trends of the 21st century and be internet-savvy.
- Salary: N35,000 – N400,000 monthly.
- Availability of accommodation on campus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Art / Languages jobs
- Islamic Religious Studies, Arabic and Hifdh Teacher jobs