- Address: 12 Montgomery Road Yaba Lagos
About Iqmedia Concept Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Digital Marketing Executive
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuringand reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends etc)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas etc)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Submit your Application at:
2nd Floor, Liberty House,
Opposite University of Ibadan, Ibadan,