About IpNX Nigeria Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Service Fulfillment Engineer
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose: To ensure efficient service delivery to the customer and ensure customer satisfaction for all new services and support related service.
- Corporate/FOS Incident Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Implement an FTTH Monitoring application to improve MTTR for faults
- Report Management
- Technical Site Survey (TSS) on the fiber & microwave radio platforms. Using tools like GPS, Compasses and Microwave link budget software for data collection and analysis.
- Implementation and integration of new projects.
- FTTH implementation and troubleshooting.
- Work closely with the fiber activation and backbone extension teams in the end-to-end delivery of projects.
- Ensure new projects are signed off and submitted to Billing Unit for subsequent invoicing.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the area of IP network design, implementation, optimization and maintenance to support voice, data and/or video networks in differing stages of development.
- Identify and implement equipment and solutions for creating and supporting IP networks for a variety of environments that require the use of wired and wireless transmission technologies.
2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ICT, Elect/Elect, Telecommunications Engineering etc
How to Apply for this Offer
Also Apply Via https://careers.ipnxnigeria.net/