IpNX Nigeria Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Network Support Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: 22
Department: Enterprise Service Management
Function: Technical Support
Reporting to: Team Lead, Enterprise Service Management,
Work Schedule: Shift
Travel Frequency: Seldom
Purpose of the Job
- Provide first level off-site technical support for all ipNX services: Voice, Data connectivity, Internet services, WiMAX services etc.
- To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support ensuring customers satisfaction.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs):
- Incident Management (First Call Resolution)â€‹â€‹â€‹
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails
- Follow up on unresolved complaint / open tickets to closure
- Timely Escalation / feedback to relevant units.
- Preparing Technical Reports
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- (B.Sc / B.Eng) in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical-Electronics Engineering
- CCNA, CCNP (Desired)
- Strong telecommunications, IP design skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
- Hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) are desirable.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here