About IpNX Nigeria Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Network Services Engineer
Quick Recommended Links
To ensure efficient service delivery to the customer and ensure customer satisfaction for all new services and support related service.
Expected Key Results
- Corporate/FOS Incident Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Report Management
- Implement an FTTH Monitoring application to improve MTTR for faults
- Technical Site Survey (TSS) on the fiber & microwave radio platforms. Using tools like GPS, Compasses and Microwave link budget software for data collection and analysis.
- Implementation and integration of new projects.
- FTTH implementation and troubleshooting.
- Work closely with the fiber activation and backbone extension teams in the end-to-end delivery of projects.
- Ensure new projects are signed off and submitted to Billing Unit for subsequent invoicing.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the area of IP network design, implementation, optimization and maintenance to support voice, data and/or video networks in differing stages of development.
- Identify and implement equipment and solutions for creating and supporting IP networks for a variety of environments that require the use of wired and wireless transmission technologies.
BEng Computer Engineering, BEng Electrical Electronics or any IT related degree.
How to Apply for this Offer
Also Apply Via https://careers.ipnxnigeria.net/