Revent Global Finance’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : IoT Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Creating and developing devices, sensors and software
- Researching, creating, testing and documenting IoT solutions
- Designing, coding and testing features of IoT devices
- Providing solutions to issues related to the connection of networks and platforms
- Analysing user needs and working as service designers
- Developing software that monitors and executes processes
- Designing platform solutions that are cloud-compatible and work with IoT applications
- Developing software that allows IoT devices to function and connect to other devices
- Develop hardened local IoT device software including monitoring, execution and self-healing processes
- Problem-solve issues with remote deployments
- Delivering reliable hardware and software to fielded devices.
- Leveraging Azure services to develop modern, reliable, low latency systems to facilitate the ingest and routing of thousands of events per day to critical internal systems and customer interfaces.
- Work with product and engineering leaders to help define what we can deliver to our customers.
- Owning the entire hardware development lifecycle; from planning and design, to implementation and testing, and followed by operation and maintenance.
- Being self-driven and motivated to deliver clean solutions that meet and sometimes exceed requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years+ of experience deploying IOT solutions at scale
- In-depth understanding of computer programming and network security
- Proficient knowledge of sensors
- Experience with custom-build firmware and hardware
- Expert knowledge of Linux OS, process management, device management and connectivity
- Firm understanding of IoT architecture and principles
- Knowledge of device and data security
- Experience with Azure IoT or a similar IoT platform
- Familiarity with common platforms like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and ESP32
- Ability to code reliable solutions on those platforms (C, C++, Node-RED)
- Experience assessing and using sensors, servos, and other interesting peripherals
- Capability to understand electronic schematic documents
- Work and collaborate well with others
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong prototyping and R&D skills
- Enjoy tinkering and experimenting in areas outside of your core competencies
- Comfortable with Git, GitHub, and CD/CI practices.
*IoT Engineer jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria